The Newton Camera Club provides photographers of all skill levels a forum for discussing photography and sharing their work. All are welcome.
We meet from September through April on the second and fourth Mondays of the month. Meetings usually alternate between presentations by external photographers and juried competitions, along with shows by our talented members. We also go on occasional field trips around Massachusetts and New England.
Why Join NCC?
- First and foremost – motivation to get out and shoot!
- Meetings – A mix of speakers and hands on learning/instruction.
- Learn new things – whether it’s a place to shoot, how to shoot it, or what to shoot it with …you’ll be in the company of similar people with a wide range of talents.
- Competitions/Critiques – Submit your images to be judged and/or critiqued by professional photographers and/or your peers. All with the intent to help you raise your level of confidence and competence with intraclub and interclub competitions or just for constructive criticism.
- Participate in field trips and events with people who want to get out and shoot photographs, get better at their craft.
- Member Mini-Shows – multiple times per year, we invite members to share work. Mini-shows can be anywhere from 5 minutes up to 20-30 minutes, and generally get each mini-show meeting gets programmed a couple months in advance.